Veterans are encouraged to apply!
- Sales – Experience in selling IT Consulting services to retail, private and government businesses.
- Desktop Field Engineer – Provide outstanding technical and customer support services to our end users in the Chicagoland and surrounding area. This includes both remote and on-site support services for Servers, Workstations, Laptops, Printers and Server Equipment for customers private, corporate and governmental.
- Deployment Technician – Provide deployment services, including the installation of hardware, PC software, printers and various peripherals.
- Network Engineer – Provide services for LAN and Wan networks. Configure and install varied network devices and services (such as routers, firewalls, load balancers, switches,VPN, etc.)
- Computer Technician – Provides diagnoses, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware and equipment in retail, private and government environments.
- Point-Of-Sale Installation Technician – Providing installation services of Point-Of-Sale equipment and all associated peripherals in various retail and hospitality locations.
- Printer Break Fix Technician – On-site printer support of various printers, configuration, installation and removal of devices.
- Computer Break-Fix Technician – On-site hardware pc support of various systems.